Some useful information for your stay at our House.
Reaching Us and Moving Around
Car (or scooter) is necessary to move around Kea, 4×4 off-road vehicle is preferable if you wish to discover every nice corner/beach of the Island. If you don’t have your own one, you can rent it directly in Athens International Airport (25 minutes from the Lavrio’s port). The Ferry costs around 30 EURO for the car transfer + 12 EURO for the one-way trip per person. The boat trip to Kea is 60-minutes long.
As alternative you can reach Lavrio’s port by Taxi (approx. 40 EURO) or by Bus (approx. 4 EURO).
In Lavrio, or directly on Kea at your arrival in Korissia, you can find “Leon-rent-a-car”. Checking their availability is strongly suggested in the high-season.
- Check-in time is 2PM – 11PM
- Check out by 11AM
- No smoking
- Not suitable for pets
- No parties or events
You must also know
- Pet(s) live on property (cats)
- Some spaces are shared (external shower)
Other things to note
We kindly ask our guests to:
- use the shower’s water in moderation: we are on an island and water is not connected to the water network but comes from a large tank.
- use air-conditioning with closed windows and don’t leave it on 24h or set it below 18°C (to not strain the engine).
- use the Wi-Fi basically for surf the internet, emails and instant messaging communication (no video/music download or streaming please).
- smoke only outside the house.
Thanks a lot for your understanding.